Error adding code to container control

Oct 19, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Hi,

Please can you assist me. I get this error once I add the lines of code to the container acsx file. My error below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

error BC32206: The project currently contains references to more than one version of DotNetNuke, a direct reference to version 5.1.0.773 and an indirect reference (through 'ASP.desktopmodules_watchersnet_skinobjects_moduleactionsmenu_moduleactionsmenu_ascx') to version 5.1.4.3. Change the direct reference to use version 5.1.4.3 (or higher) of DotNetNuke. at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.PostProcessFoundBuildResult(BuildResult result, Boolean keyFromVPP, VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetBuildResultFromCacheInternal(String cacheKey, Boolean keyFromVPP, VirtualPath virtualPath, Int64 hashCode) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultFromCacheInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) at DotNetNuke.UI.ControlUtilities.LoadControl[T](TemplateControl containerControl, String ControlSrc) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.Pane.LoadContainerByPath(String ContainerPath) --- End of inner exception stack trace --

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2010 at 9:22 AM

The module has been compiled with 05.01.04. You should upgrade your dnn to a newer version

Oct 19, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Okay, thank you cause I'm using version 05.01.00 (773)

Oct 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM

I upgraded to the latest version and added the control into my container. No it's not showing the actions menu but there are no more errors. Any reason why the actions menu is not being displayed?

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2010 at 12:56 PM

what lines did you add to your container ascx file?

Oct 19, 2010 at 12:59 PM

<%@ Register TagPrefix="dnn" TagName="MODULEACTIONSMENU" Src="~/DesktopModules/Watchersnet.Skinobjects.ModuleActionsMenu/ModuleActionsMenu.ascx" %>

<dnn:MODULEACTIONSMENU runat="server" id="dnnMODULEACTIONSMENU" />

in the Title_Red.ascx file.

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Ok code is correct you have the contextmenu enabled that means you see the Context Menu when you Click the Right Mouse Button inside the Container Content Area. This Should work in the standard Browsers.

If this not work you could try the non Context Version

<dnn:MODULEACTIONSMENU runat="server" id="dnnMODULEACTIONSMENU" ContextMode="false" />

Oct 19, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Thank you kindly good sir. All sorted now!