No menu when ContentPane Empty

Apr 6, 2011 at 1:46 PM

HI,

Great work with the menu, so much nicer than the original DNN one!  

I've spotted an issue though...  If the ContentPane of the container contains no visible HTML then its impossible to get the context menu to show.  I have quite a few containers on my site that just contain Javascript or an iFrame.  In both cases its not possible to get the menu to show.

Is there any way I can also link the context menu to the text based title for the container.  Since this always exists in edit mode it, I could then right click on the module title and then and launch the menu.

Thanks,

Simon

Apr 7, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Currently there is no way to change the link. But i can create an option for that.

Or maybe i add dynamic height detection of the content, which if the content is too small place the link somewhere else or show the regular non context menu

Apr 7, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Either one would be perfect. Thanks again for this J

Sent: 07 April 2011 13:15
To: simon.turner0@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: No menu when ContentPane Empty [dnnmoduleactions:252757]

Currently there is no way to change the link. But i can create an option for that.

Or maybe i add dynamic height detection of the content, which if the content is too small place the link somewhere else or show the regular non context menu

Apr 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM

New Version is only, Context Menu automatically detects if the Content Area is Empty, if its empty the Context Menu is attached to the Module Title. You can Define an "ContextAttachItemID="Some-ID" for an DIV or anything else where the Context Menu is attached when the Content Area is Empty.