Does menu work with DNNStuff's Aggregator?

Mar 19, 2012 at 11:06 PM

As far as I can see after a little testing, the right mouse click displays the Aggregator's menu, not the menu of the modules inside the aggregator. Anyone having experience with this?

Mar 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
robg wrote:

As far as I can see after a little testing, the right mouse click displays the Aggregator's menu, not the menu of the modules inside the aggregator. Anyone having experience with this?

The Problem is that there can only be one context menu. If you have a module that also uses the context menu you need to disable the context menu for that container. I could add a check if another context menu is detected and add a fallback to the regular menu, but  I dont have the latest Version of the Aggregator to actually test this (Trial Version didn't include the context Menu).

Mar 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I don't know if Aggregator also uses the context menu. But you can disable the title/container. Maybe that's the problem?

Mar 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM
robg wrote:

I don't know if Aggregator also uses the context menu. But you can disable the title/container. Maybe that's the problem?

You wrote in your first post that the aggregator menu is displayed, if thats the case Simply create an extra skin container for that module and disable the context mode in my actions menu.

Mar 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Ah, I was a little confused with the terms. Thanks, I'm going to try that!

Mar 22, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Ok, works! Thanks again.